RP300 Network Extender/ Repeater
- Low cost, secure, and easily installed
- Simple programming and configuration
- Implementation in either point-to-point and/or point-to-multi-point applications
- Uses existing site phone cabling
ADVANTAGES OF VDSL TECHNOLOGY:
- Low cost solution for extending high-speed communications over long distances using a single twisted pair of wire.
- Extends the distance of 10/100 Ethernet/CAT 5 video, audio, and control systems beyond the CAT 5 limitation of 330 feet.
- Simultaneously supports video, high-speed data, ISDN, and POTS telephone service.
- Does not require PC or Software after initial programming has been completed.
- Easily accommodates Access Control system data or data streams from serial data to TCP/IP converters for security, building controls or plant process equipment.
Extreme Copper’s advanced VDSL technology has added a new dimension in twisted pair solutions. The RP300 VDSL repeater modem allows the extension of the VDSL link by an additional 4000 feet. The repeater also has local 10/100 Ethernet access ports allowing local Ethernet equipment to be easily connected or easy access for maintenance purposes. It carries up to 25Mbps of asymmetrical data in an IP format over a single pair of twisted wire.
Extreme Copper’s VDSL technology provides low cost solutions in an increasingly cost sensitive yet environmentally demanding climate.
- IEEE 802.3 10BaseT compliant
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base TX compliant
- 10/100 Mbps Full and Half Duplex, Auto-Negotiating
VDSL LINE RATES:
VDSL Rates are configurable via front access or through the GUI interface.
HTTP WEB-BASED MANAGEMENT:
- Firmware upgrade via inter-modem data link
- Configuration via front access port
- Panel switch to select console access for Primary or Secondary modem
- External AC power cube
- 5 Watt
- Internal AC power* 100-240 VAC, 47-63Hz, 150 mA
- Internal DC power* 36-75 VDC, 35/355 mA
- One Power
- Two VDSL “Sync”
- Two VDSL Link “Activity”
- Two Ethernet “Good Link”
- Three Ethernet “Activity and Good Link”
- Height 3.0in (7.6cm)
- Depth 5.0in (12.6cm)
- Width 3.8in (9.6cm)
- Metal enclosure
- RJ45 for Ethernet access
- RJ11 for VDSL access
- Center positive jack for DC power
- TYCO Micro CPC (1445721-1, 7 pin) for Console access
- IEC for AC power*
- Two position terminal block for 48VDC power*
- Temperature: 0°C to +60°C; 37°C to +74°C*
- Humidity: 10 – 95%, non-condensing
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- UL 1950/ CSA C22.2 No.950
- 993.1, T1.424, TS 101 270
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
RP 300H Repeater / Extender hardened
RP 300W Repeater / Extender hardened with Wide Temp Range
Data Sheet Download: RP300 Network Extender Repeater Data Sheet