NE300 Network Extender
- Low cost, secure, and easily installed
- Simple programming and configuration
- Implementation in either point-to-point and/or point-to-multi-point applications
- Uses existing site phone cabling
ADVANTAGES OF VDSL TECHNOLOGY:
- Low cost solution for extending high-speed communications over long distances using a single twisted pair of wire.
- Extends the distance of 10/100 Ethernet/CAT 5 video, audio, and control systems beyond the CAT 5 limitation of 330 feet.
- Simultaneously supports video, high-speed data, ISDN, and POTS telephone service.
- Does not require PC or Software after initial programming has been completed.
- Easily accommodates Access Control system data or data streams from serial data to TCP/IP converters for security, building controls or plant process equipment.
- Inter-modem Data Link allows management of remote end (NT-300) via Telnet, SNM.
Extreme Copper’s advanced VDSL technology has added a new dimension in twisted pair solutions for the security industry. The NE300 VDSL modem set will carry 27mbps of asymmetrical data in an TCP/IP format over a single pair of twisted wire of either CAT 1,2,3 or 5 up to 4000 feet. Furthermore, the range of 4000 feet can be extended in 4000 foot increments by using the NE300 as a repeater.
Extreme Copper’s VDSL technology provides low cost solutions in an increasingly cost sensitive yet environmentally demanding climate.
- IEEE 802.3 10BaseT compliant
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base TX compliant
- 10/100 Mbps Full and Half Duplex, Auto-Negotiating
VDSL LINE RATES:
VDSL rates are configurable via front access or through the GUI interface.
HTTP WEB-BASED MANAGEMENT:
- Firmware upgrade via inter-modem data link
- Configuration via front access port
- External AC power cube
- 90 to 240 VAC @ 47 to 63Hz
- Internal 18-72 VDC
- 2 Watt
- Ethernet “Good Link”
- Ethernet “Activity”
- VDSL “Sync
- Telcordia GR-57-Core
- Temperature: -40°C to +74°C
- Humidity: 10 – 95%, non-condensing
- Height 1.5in (3.8cm)
- Depth 5.0in (12.6cm)
- Width 3.8in (9.6 cm)
- Metal enclosure with wall mount tabs
- DIN Rail (optional)
- RJ45 for 10BaseT Ethernet access
- RJ11 for VDSL access
- RJ11 for ISDN, POTS access (external Bat required)
- FCC Part 15 Class B
- UL 1950/CSA C22.2 No.950
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Data Sheet Download: NE300 Network Extender Data Sheet